The fifth seminar of the Jean Monnet Chair was held on October 25 and 26. On this occasion, EU relations with a heterogeneous group of countries were discussed: Australia, New Zealand, Turkey, Western Balkans, Central America, ACP countries and South Africa. Professor Blanc Altemir presented and led the debate.
- Dr. Blanca Escardibul Ferrà. Full Professor (EU) of Business Organization (University of Lleida): EU-Australia and New Zealand
- Dr. Natalia Aldaz Ibáñez. Full Professor of Economics, Sociology and Agrarian Policy (University of Lleida): EU-Turkey
- Dr. Paula Cisneros Cristóbal. Professor of International and Comparative Law (Center for University Studies - King Joan Carles University): EU-Western Balkans
- Dr. Elena Díaz Galán. Contracted Professor of Public International Law (King Joan Carles University): EU-Central America
- Dr. José Elias Esteve Moltó. Full Professor of Public International Law (University of Valencia): UE-ACP
- Dr. Rosa Maria Florensa Guiu. Postdoctoral Research Professor of Business Organization. (University of Lleida): EU-South Africa
With the support of the European Commission